- Machine wash cold using mild, liquid detergent. You can trustfully wash your bedding with our products from The Laundress.
- We recommend washing your beddings separate from other laundry to avoid any pilling due to abrasion with other materials and fabrics.
- We strongly recommend not use bleach or whiteners as they can weaken and damage fibers over time and also cause yellowing.
- There is no need to pre-wash our beddings before using them as all our beddings are from organic and ethically processed cotton, so no chemicals or pesticiesd were used.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly.
- High heat can damage and shrink the fabric.
- Your sheets will naturally get softer over time with each washing.
- Do not overload machine - provide the linens room to dry properly with our excess time, heat and rotations.
- Avoid products containing benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids and chlorine bleach.
- You don’t have to iron them if you don’t want to, however for those of you who enjoy freshly pressed sheets, we recommend ironing with heat (or steam). We personally prefer them ironed.